Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
This is a contract between you and Allergy Free Zone, LLC, an Ohio limited liability company d.b.a Peanut Free Zone (hereafter “Allergy Free Zone”). By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If we modify this site, your continued use of the site after such modifications indicates your acceptance of the new terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Allergy Free Zone’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Allergy Free Zone’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Allergy Free Zone at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Allergy Free Zone’s web site are provided “as is”. Allergy Free Zone makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Allergy Free Zone does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
IN NO WAY IS ALLERGY FREE ZONE PROVIDING MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PHYSICIAN TO ADVISE YOU ON ALLERGY ISSUES. YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING ANY OF ALLERGY FREE ZONE’S PRODUCTS.
In no event shall Allergy Free Zone or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Allergy Free Zone’s Internet site, even if Allergy Free Zone or an Allergy Free Zone authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Allergy Free Zone’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Allergy Free Zone does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Allergy Free Zone may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Allergy Free Zone does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Allergy Free Zone has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Allergy Free Zone of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law & Forum Selection
Any claim relating to Allergy Free Zone’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any action arising out of this Agreement shall be heard exclusively in a court in Stark County, Ohio.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Some of the links posted on this site may contain an “affiliate link”, which means I will receive a small affiliate commission. This is disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”
Allergy Free Zone is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.”